I originally constructed my alphabet letters each on 5.5″x5.5″ squares of Bristol, but soon found that I did not like the quality that I produced. I decided to continue making the rest of the letters on the Bristol as “sketches” with the intention of making them digitally. I had not used Adobe Illustrator much before, but after spending a lot of time in it doing my letters, I feel much more comfortable using it. Making the letters digitally was much easier, as well. I could copy all of the basic construction lines for each letter, and for letters that are similar I could just alter them slightly. It still took time to fix the little mistakes I would make, like not continuing a line far enough, though. The entire project did take much longer than I thought it would, but I learned a lot through it and I am glad I completed it.