Time Management skills and tips.
Time Management tips help increase your productivity & achieve goals. The five most important time management skills are:
- Decision-making and prioritization.
- Setting boundaries and saying no.
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks.
- Building a system and diligently following it.
Give yourself a break.
If you’ve been working steadily for hours, give your eyes and mind a chance for a rest by taking a break. You can come back feeling more refreshed and ready to go. #VTBetterTogether
Create a routine.
If you get yourself in the habit of creating a routine, such as, studying, working out, and sleeping, it will be easier to fit in all the things you need or want to do in a day without feeling too stressed out. #VTBetterTogether
Having a roommate or roommates can be hard. Here are a few tips to make the time together better.
- Communication is key when moving in with someone new; talk it out.
- Set boundaries and expectations.
- Share responsibilities and values.
- Become familiar with your roommate’s schedule.
Homesick? You’re not the only one. Confide in a friend or trusted on or off-campus resource. Give the ones you miss a call!! #VTBetterTogether
We can all help prevent suicide. Every year, the Lifeline and other mental health organizations and individuals across the U.S. and around the world raise awareness of suicide prevention during September, National Suicide Prevention Month. #VTBetterTogether