Prior Teaching Experiences

ENGE 1215 (Foundations of Engineering) – Fall 2017
Instructor of Record
I will put a brief blurb about what I did here.

ME 4005 (Mechanical Engineering Laboratory 1) – Summer 2017
Teaching Assistant
Each week I had a section of approximately 20 students that I was in charge of and a second section of 20 students that I would work with to answer any questions they had about the lab/deal with any technical problems that would come up with during the lab. Every week the students would perform a new lab and would submit individual reports detailing the prior lab. This process was repeated throughout the semester for 8 different labs.

ME 4544 (Automotive Engineering) – Spring 2017
Grader – Project

ME 4006 (Mechanical Engineering Laboratory 2) – Fall 2016
Viscosity Lab Lead Teaching Assistant
I performed the same tasks as was performed the prior year. But this time, I was in charge of making sure the lab was ready for each week and performing the behind the senses tasks to make sure the lab was able to smoothly operate every week.

ME 4005 (Mechanical Engineering Laboratory 1) – Spring 2016
Teaching Assistant

ME 4006 (Mechanical Engineering Laboratory 2) – Fall 2015
Viscosity Lab Teaching Assistant
Each week I was in charge of four groups of students with five to six students per group. Each group would spend two weeks performing the experiment in the lab and I would be there to teach them how to use equipment/perform the lab and answer any questions they may have. On the third week each student would turn in their own written report which I was in charge of grading. This process was repeated four times throughout the semester. For two out of the four times I was in charge of also grading an oral presentation given by the group about performing lab.