I read some topics in the book of teaching with Integrity, and I would like to share these advantages of teaching with Integrity with you. These advantages are as follows:
- Respectfulness: in teaching students and in relation with colleagues.
- Sensitivity: toward students seeking tutorial support, conducting peer review activates.
- Pride: in adequate preparation to teach.
- Courage: to innovate in teaching practice; confront challenging situations with students and colleagues.
- Fairness: particularly in relation to assessment issues; investigation of complaints about colleagues.
- Openness: in relation to self, peer and student evaluation of practice.
- Restraint: in conveying the teacher’s ideological and / or theoretical position; checking emotional reactions.
- Collegiality: in managing courses and invoking consultative processes with students and colleagues.