Change in Higher Education

Also, I would like to share my thought about Higher Education. I hope if there are FDI short courses that are about the principle concepts of Higher education like ethics and Integrity system, or academic duties. For example, in mechanical engineering each graduate has to attend at least 7 seminars per semester, so if there are higher education seminars, a lot of students could attend these seminars and got knowledge of higher education topics like ethics and Integrity system, or academic duties.

To make what I wrote about change in Higher Education Clear:

Change will come by time, but nobody can expect how except people who have ability to predict and say what will happen in the future.

Assume that we asked a professor or student in 1960s or in 1970s that what did you think of higher education system in future (2000s)? He or she would not be able to predict what would happen in the future, but change is happening now if we compare the higher education system of 1960s or 1970s with one of 2000s.  I think the higher education system will happen, but I don’t know how.

However, what we have to do nowadays is that we need to work and make education be available for everyone. Also, I think it is good idea if every student has an idea about the concepts of higher education. To achieve that, I think we need FDI short courses, and seminars about higher education system.