Global Perspectives Program

I am very excited to be participating in the Virginia Tech Global Perspectives Program. During this amazing opportunity I will travel with a group of graduate students to Switzerland. The theme of this years trip is: higher education as public good, related to the global landscape. I will be writing posts throughout this semester and during the trip to document my preparation and experiences.

4 thoughts on “Global Perspectives Program”

1. STS
    Introduction – Abram
    Week 13: Ethics Project
    Week 12: Personal Ethics
    The Sad Buffet: Emotions and the Failure of the Education System
    Week 10: Professional Ethics of the

2. Global Perspectives Program
    I am very excited to be participating in the Virginia Tech Global Perspectives Program. During this amazing opportunity I will travel with a group of graduate students to Switzerland. The theme of this years trip is: higher education as public good, related to the global landscape. I will be writing posts throughout this se

3. at the Senate Higher Education and Workforce Development Committee to talk about the critical intersections of #highered and Arizona’s economy and workforce, and highlight NAU’s efforts related to these important issues. pic.twitter.com/dVOFnCnaBR
    Interesting comment on learning and early

4. participating in the Virginia Tech Global Perspectives Program. During this amazing opportunity I will travel with a group of graduate students to Switzerland. The theme of this years trip is: higher education as public good, related to the global landscape. I will be writing posts throughout this semester a