1. jackscher

Very interesting post. Shows just how much propaganda was involved in the Soviet Union. Also, great title; its what got me to come to your blog!

Reply

2. bfulcer

The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan is one of my favorite history lessons on the dangers of foreign intervention. The war would come to be known as “the bear trap” because it dragged on for almost a decade and became a major source of Soviet economic problems. It’s interesting that this war essentially created one of the first versions of the religious guerrilla organizations we know today (Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, the Taliban) in the form of the Mujahideen.

Reply

3. Connor Balzer

Nice post. It is hard to fathom how much the government can sway perceived opinion of such a large conflict. As you mentioned it is clear that many people didn’t agree with the USSR’s intervention into Afghanistan yet someone reading up on the issue would be hard pressed to find many articles arguing that side of the story.

Reply

4. receitas para diabeticos

Wow! In the end I got a blog from where I be capable of actually obtain valuable data regarding my study and
    knowledge.

Reply

5. office com setup

Awesome website, Love the way this website has been done. Great work done. Love it.

Reply

6. PC Matic

knowledge.

Reply

7. CME

Many of the Afghanistan people did not like the new communist government, primarily because many of the laws went against their Muslim religion. They began to rebel against the current government. The rebels called themselves the Mujahideen.

Reply

8. Jodeegeork

Привет!

Reply

9. mcafee.com/activate

Great website, perfectly written content , keep up the good work and keep the good content coming, appreciate the work you put into this website. Well Researched content is always valuable. thank you https://mcafeecomactivatenow.xyz/

Reply