1. B. Knickerbocker

This event surely illustrated the strict oversight of the USSR on its satellite states. It’s interesting how Dubcek’s initiative to implement change was treated as heretical by the Soviets. So heretical, that the Soviet army had to invade Czechoslovakia and remove him. This drastic action must have given the USSR a negative reputation on the global stage–or at least started to.

Reply

2. Kelsey Shober

I also wrote on this topic and used the Brezhnev Doctrine as a source. I think that it is kind of paradoxical to say that every country may implement the principles to their country but they may not deviate from them. There really isn’t much interpretation to these principles, so in my opinion it was impossible to truly apply them to your country. This was the key problem in Czechoslovakia. The country was the most western of any of the satellite states and had been before World War II. Dubcek pledged strong allegiance to socialism, but he saw that the principles that applied to other states were impeding any social or economic progress in his country. I think that Dubcek’s attempted reforms in the Prague Spring clearly deviated from Marxism-Leninism principles, but I don’t think that Dubcek intended to cause a full scale revolution.

Reply

3. A. Nelson

Thanks Kelsey and Jessica for excellent posts on the Prague Spring. I wish you had reminded me to talk about the Brezhnev doctrine in class today when we were discussing the “what communism meant” in the 70s.

Reply

4. mercimek corbasi yapmanin puf noktasi illuminati

No debveria terminarse la serie, creo q mas bien deberian aparecer mas super heroes como por ejemplo deberia aparecer bruno diaz… y con eso si seria lo maximo.Tambien ya le deberia agarrar a la luisa que mucho chance le esta dando y el no se pone pilas… si ya se murio la lana, ya ni modo, total ya paso por las manos del clark y eso es lo que importaba… jejeje. Bueno lo que sea pero q no cancelen la serie….

Reply

5. Kashmir Tour Packages

Hi there everyone, it’s my first visit at this web page, and post is genuinely fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such articles.

Reply

6. Norton Support

Norton Tech Support is a third party service provider and not in any way associated with Norton or any of its partner companies. At Norton Support we offer support for Norton products and sell subscription based additional warranty on computer and other peripheral devices.

Reply

7. Kashmir Holiday Packages

Vist Kashmir with New Journey Travels. One of the Leading travel agents in Jammu and Kashmir We Customize Kashmir Tour Packages, Kashmir Holiday Packages, Ladakh Tour Packages. We Guarantee best deals for Ladakh Packages , Kashmir Packages, and Kashmir Car Rental. Get Cheapest Tour Packages for Kashmir and Ladakh With New Journey Travels.

Reply

8. SEO Singapore

Superb information from this article and I have to tell you, your blog giving the best and awesome information.

Reply

9. App Developers

This is a good post. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

Reply

10. Wedding Favors Singapore

Thanks, that is the clearest and most helpful article I have ever found on the net!

Reply

11. WordPress Website Maintenance

It’s hard to come by experienced people in this particular topic, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Reply

12. Wedding Berkat

Thanks for this brief article, very interesting and useful.

Reply

13. Free Blog Commenting Sites

Wow! Finally I got a blog from where I be able to actually get helpful information concerning my study and knowledge.

Reply

14. Agen Poker Online

Nice article and great lesson in human hisotry

Reply