Instrument Status Last Updated UTC 2013 Jan 22:
- LWA1 is operational.
- Both polarizations are operational in nearly all stands
- Initial operational capability (IOC) was achieved on April 24, 2012. Commissioning is essentially complete.
- 1495 of 2994 beam-hours from the first call for proposals (CFP1) have been completed
- 615 of 1008 beam-hours from the first call for proposals (CFP2) have been completed
- An additional 800 beam-hours associated with commissioning or special projects has been logged
- The LWA North Arm (LWANA) site is operational
- Click here for the current station static MIB initialization file (SSMIF)
- Click here for real-time system status, PASI output, and weather (never mind the security warnings — it’s safe.)