Points of Contact for the LWA1 Radio Observatory
- Greg Taylor (UNM) is the Director.
- Steve Ellingson (VT) is the Associate Director and Technical Director, and can answer questions about system design, capabilities, observing modes, calibration techniques, instrument control, the observation control system, and RFI.
- Namir Kassim (NRL) is the Chief Scientist and facilitator of scientific collaborations.
- Trish Henning (UNM) is Head of User Programs.
- Joe Craig (UNM) is Head of Operations at the site. If it’s inside the station perimeter fence, then he either designed it, installed it, or has fixed it.
- Jayce Dowell (UNM) is the primary developer of the LWA Software Library (LSL).
- Chris Wolfe (VT) designed LWA1′s data recording system, and can answer questions about the data recorders, how to build your own data recorder storage units (DRSUs), data formats, etc.