We have a packed agenda. Please come prepared to have another lively discussion about Resolutions. We will be meeting in the Old Dominion Ballroom in Squires! In Squires! In Squires! Please bring to-go containers in case we have any leftover food!
- March 21st Agenda
- Unapproved Meeting Minutes for February 28th
- Resolution GSA2018-19D, which establishes a steering committee for commentary on shared governance (i.e. when we comment on resolutions that are not GSA’s, as we did last meeting; please note: this is our second reading of this resolution);
- Resolution GSA2018-19E, which asks the University to divest its holdings in fossil fuels (this is our second reading of this resolution);
- Resolution GSA2018-2019G, which outlines the appropriations of the Generated Funds for the 2019-2020 academic year (first reading)
- CSA: Addition of a Statement on Sanction Enhancements for Policy Violations Motivated by Bias for the Student Code of Conduct
- CSA: Revision of the Weapons Policy and for Student Code of Conduct