Taylor Mundays blog for ENGL 3844
RSS icon Email icon
  • What I’ve accomplished for 04/17/14

Posted on April 17th, 2014 tkm28 No comments

What I Did Why I Did It
    Started putting together Prince Eric’s FakeBook account Prince Eric’s account is more important to my project than Ariels is because this is where the most new material is coming from. That said, I want to focus more of my energy on knocking out his version of events.

His is also the most difficult. It’s much easier for me to put myself in the head of a teenage girl than the head of a twenty-year old guy, even if the girl is a mermaid.

Edited the pictures to fit the Fakebook format I had to use Photoshop to make the images I wanted to use for their profile pictures and cover photos the appropriate size for the website. It helps me work on the status updates and other posts if I already have the framework completed.
    Watched the Disney movie I decided to base the content of my project predominantly on the Disney version of this story because the Hans Christian Anderson version is a little too dark for me and the musical is too fluffy. That said, I needed to re-watch the movie to make sure I wasn’t forgetting any important plot points.

This also helped me decide which events I was going to compare with the the Prezi.