Taylor Mundays blog for ENGL 3844
RSS icon Email icon
  • The Little Mermaid; 03/25/14

Posted on March 25th, 2014 tkm28 No comments

I didn’t get a lot accomplished, I spent a lot of time worrying about what images I was going to use. I’ve mostly been trying to organize my thoughts, they’re kind of all over the place right now.

What I Did Why I Did It
    Researched Fair Use for Disney images I’m using a Disney story for this project and I know that I’m not artistic enough to create my own images. Unfortunately I can’t find a clear cut answer on whether or not it’s okay to use a Disney image for a school project. I think as long as I cite the image and give credit to Disney I’ll be okay.
    Searched for Little Mermaid images on Flickr I thought searching for images using the settings she gave us would provide me with images I could actually use for my project. I am more than aware that I can’t create my own images so I really need to find other images that I can use.
    Found a Flickr user that had a variety of pictures of The Little Mermaid ride Because these images aren’t copyrighted I don’t need to worry about violating copyright law. There’s a variety of images that can be used as profile pictures for the characters and images from “important moments”. For instance, there’s plenty of images of the Coral Reef Band, so I could make an image album of a Coral Reef Concert.